- Use of this Website
- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your participation in and use of this website morganlevyphd.com (“Website”) operated by Morgan Levy, PhD, PLLC (“we”).
- This Website is provided to you for your personal use, subject to these Terms. Please read these terms carefully as they affect your rights and obligations under the law.
- If you do not agree to these Terms in full, please do not register with us or otherwise continue using the Website. By using this Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and that they comply with them.
- Please note that these Terms may be amended from time to time. Notification of any changes will be made by posting new terms onto the Website. In continuing to use the Website you confirm that you accept the then current terms and conditions in full at the time you use the Website.
- Registering with the Website
- You may be required to register to enable you to access certain sections of the Website. When you register to use the Website, we may ask for some of your personal information. Any personal information you provide us with will be handled in accordance with our Privacy Notice.
- If you register to use the Website you will be asked to create a password. In order to prevent fraud, you must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us immediately.
- If we have reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Website through your account or the use of your password, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
- Intellectual property
- The content of this Website is protected by copyright, trademarks, database right and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of this Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on this Website without our written permission.
- Availability of this Website
- Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services on this Website will meet your requirements, be available at all times or be error-free. If a fault occurs with this Website you should report it to us and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
- Your access to this Website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can. Access to the Website may be restricted whether or not you have registered with us.
- Our liability
- This Website may provide content from other internet websites or resources and while we try to ensure that material included on this Website is correct, reputable and of high quality, we do not make any warranties or guarantees in relation to that content. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Website, we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
- If we are in breach of these Terms, we will only be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a result to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence to both of us at the time you use this Website. Our liability shall not in any event include business losses such as lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
- Commentary and other materials posted on this Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We shall not be liable for any losses that may be incurred by you or any visitor to this Website or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents as a result of any reliance placed on such materials.
- Nothing in these Terms will limit our liability for death or personal injury caused as a result of our negligence, fraud, or any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by law.
- Use and abuse of the Website
- You may use the Website for your personal, information purposes only. It is not medical, health, or legal advice.
- You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We reserve the right at our discretion to remove any content from the Website, terminate your registration and/or restrict your access to our Website at any time for any reason.
- Third Party Websites
As a convenience to you, this Website includes links to other websites or material. We are not responsible for content on any site outside of this Website so if you do follow a link to any of these sites, you acknowledge you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable or otherwise be responsible in any way in relation to this.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.
- You shall comply with all foreign and local laws and regulations which apply to your use of our Website in whatever country you are physically located.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- If you breach these Terms and we choose to ignore this, we will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms.
- We will not be responsible for any breach of these Terms caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- These Terms will be subject to the laws of the United States. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and you want to proceed to court proceedings, you must do so within the state of Florida in the United States.
- This Website is owned and operated by Morgan Levy, PhD, PLLC.
This wording was purchased from Private Practice Paperwork Ltd. and no part of it may be copied, shared or published elsewhere without direct purchase and authorization from their website.